Labels

WildStar Beta Weekend!




After a fun weekend in WildStar I decided to Share my journey. 



After fighting with character creation, for some time i decided to go with Chua engineer... 


Everyone meet Pontiki

My first big stop after finishing the tutorial was to get my mask.
Look how Cool My little Pontiki is!



Then after some time spend lvling and getting bling blings I found a way to spend them!



Yay my new mount-ball takes me were i need faster!


And since I'm rich!

Yep I bought a House!


After reaching lvl 15 my opinion of this game is that it's AWESOME. I already preordered it so i can have fun in the rest of the beta weekends and getting to try more classes and hopefully some instances(dungeons w/e u people call em). 


I already tried PVP last week with a gunslinger ( i didn't got any pics :<) and all i can say is that its the best mix of WoW, Tera and GuildWars. 


The feeling of  the character is as responsive as in wow, the combat looks allot like GuildWars although you can chooses what spells you want to avoid like Tera.


Other than game-play, story-wise WildStar looks good (even if you don't read quests or datacubes) and basically you are on the planet to kill stuff and you get treats of lore here and there.

Finally the game has an amazing sense of humor and if you get to listen to NPC chatting, you might find your self surprised with what they say (my personal favorite is the cab driver).


I hope you get to play the beta and decide for your self's till then let Pontiki rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top