Labels

Game Dev Tycoon

"A game to make games".  A most suitable comment for this game.

You are an ambitious Game Developer, trying to make a fortune out of creating games, using a crappy computer, in your dark, dusty garage. You are also placed at 1980 and you are replaying the gaming history starting with just PC and Govodore G64 as your only two available platforms.





You will have to research new technologies, create your own Game Engine and many more features in order to create the best selling games! 

Developing your company's abilities will cost money, being either wages or loans and such. So, you will have to pay attention not to go bankrupt cause that's actually "Game Over". I won't hide that in the beginning I went a couple of times bankrupt myself and not even loans could save me.



Researching will cost you Research points. You will earn these points while developing games, researching stuff and such. I suggest you experiment yourself a few times in the start of your career.
 


Oh! And don't forget about your reviews!!

 
In the end, as an end game progress, if you manage your financials well and release great games, you will be able to manage a large company and even develop your own console!

I have to admit, it's a game that I got addicted into and ate away my time for many days! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top