Labels

My BotLife in the World of Warcraft






I met WoW (World of Warcraft) back in 2005. It was just a normal day as all the others when a friend of mine suggested to spend time with him at his place after school. And so we did but no naughty stuff happened, darn it!

Instead of SURPRISE BUTTSEX, he showed me his character, a tauren shaman, Nevertheless, a single windfurry proc was more than enough to get me all excited as it almost instantly executed a human mage.


So, I gather all my money and buy a new account. Surprisingly enough, I created a warlock. Don't ask me why, probably cause I'm more into the Dark Side. I didn't actually hit 60, as a matter of fact, I stoppped playing WoW. After a year of a break I started again, picking a rogue as a class. Having lots of friends playing along this time, not only I hit 60 but I kept playing mostly PvP, where I sucked major!
And then it came... The Burning Crusade expansion and the era of Chest-farming. Gathering so much gold suddenly, I had the idea of selling it for real life money. I made business with a Ni-Hao-Company, farming all day like mad, and I must say the money was good. Until the banhammer knocked me off my horse.


Since then, I decided not to break the rules again. But that only lasted a few more years.

Pandaria was discovered, boredom had conquered me and everything was farmable thanks to Blizzard. That's when I met the Botting Systems. The feeling it provided me, doing everything I have been doing for all these years automated was such as sweet feeling. It wasn't long before I just had the Bot just grind all day long alone.









Hard Cash flowing towards my pockets everyday! And guess what happened next... Banhammer executed me once again after Blizzard initiated a huge banwave, banning about 2,000,000 accounts. Bot-Accounts.


And I was done with the game...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top